Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Everyone, back off!

I hate having to worry about money constantly. I'm just going to rant here for awhile. To my apartment management office: stop fucking harassing me with your stupid letters demanding $50 for late payment of rent. Why the hell should I pay when I did post the rent check to be received by the fifth and for some unknown reason your people fucked up the process by not depositing it until the 14th?!! Why the hell should I get penalized for this stupidity? It doesn't help that I am very low on funds now and that none of my precious few friends who make money are able to help me with a loan because they are financially strapped now.

Bills are piling up, accounts receivables are not receiving payments and I have gotten very sick, to boot. Am staying positive through it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home